A Preschool Teacher at HCS will:
- Design and implement emergent lesson plans derived from observations of children in the classroom.
- Document student learning through written and visual means.
- Work with families to create relationships of trust and respect.
- Interact positively with children and model positive interactions with other adults.
- Create a secure environment in which all children feel respected and valued.
- Participate actively and respectfully with the teaching team at Harbor City School.
- EEC lead teacher certification
- Bachelor’s degree in early education or related field
- 3+ years experience in education or child care
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team-oriented, flexible, and reliable
- Spanish proficiency encouraged
- Experience with special education encouraged
Harbor City School provides an emergent, co-op preschool education to the diverse family structures of East Boston.
Please upload the following documents:
1) Cover letter
Video is optional.